Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Review Index

Occasionally I find a tool, pattern, or resource that I really love and have gathered up links to all my reviews for you here to peruse. Some are more in depth than others but I always present my honest opinion on only things that I have used personally and will share any errata I may have come across in the process as well as pros, cons, tips, tricks, and value. Enjoy—I hope this will be of help to you in your next craft or cooking related purchase or endeavor!

Tutorials and Patterns
Fabric Covered Bulletin Board
Made by Rae Spring Ruffle Top on Sew Mama Sew 
Made by Rae Lickety Split Bag
Draw! Pilgrim's  Star Wars Softie Pattern: Cuddly Chewbacca
Anna Maria Horner's Figure 8 Scarf 
Alicia Paulson's Felt Ornaments

Art and Craft Materials
Seral Wax Free Transfer Paper

Art and Craft Books
The Needlecraft Style Directory by Sarah Whittle

Independant Business Guides
The Boss of You by Lauren Bacon and Emira Mears
The Anti 9-5 Guide by Michelle Goodman

Cookbooks
Good Food to Share by Sara Kate Gillingham-Ryan

No comments: