FAQ and Details
- Payment is easy and straightforward—use your Paypal account or, if you do not have one, Paypal also accepts credit and debit cards.
- All patterns are listed and sold in USD. Please allow for changes in exchange rates for other currencies. For buyers who live in the EU—the price displayed does not include your country's VAT rate. This can be seen when you click the link to buy and before the final Paypal confirm button.
- Patterns will be delivered to your email account as soon as your payment is received. If you pay by Paypal, the pattern will be automatically sent to the email associated with your paypal account. Be sure to check your spam folder.
- The download link expires after three attempts. Be careful not to click or tap multiple times as each one will count as a download attempt. Once you download the file, be sure to save it to your computer for future use.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to use this file which you can download for free here. Once you've installed it on your computer, simply click on the file to open it, print, and transfer to your fabric using your preferred method. Details about transferring the designs can be found on the first page of the pattern.
- These patterns are for personal use only; please do not sell items featuring this embroidery. It is not okay to distribute the pdf online or to print them out for sharing. Thank you for respecting the work of my small, one-woman business.
- There are no returns, exchanges, or refunds on digital patterns.