Wednesday, October 19, 2011

When it Rains, It Pours

Ben 10 Shoes
An embroidered pair of kid shoes I did recently for a birthday boy with his initials and the logo from his favorite cartoon.

Well, it is raining here. A lot. Usually I am a big fan of moody thunderstorm type days but I was wishing it would let up just for today as I was driving out to the Berkshires to see another museum for my class. It was incredibly beautiful out there as everything is decked out in the finest wardrobe of fall colors but the torrential downpour I was driving through did put somewhat of a damper on me getting any fabulous vistas to share with you. Drats, I've failed ye.

On the up side, not everything pouring in lately is wet and dreary though, thank goodness: perhaps there is something in the water, I'm not sure, but I was asked recently to do an interview for a feature on Little Wed Hen, a very lovely wedding inspiration website! I don't know where it's coming from all of a sudden (this just after my big magazine debut, omgoodness), but it's quite exciting for my little business and I'm flattered to be able to share it with you all! If you remember my own wedding and some of our handmade elements, then you will understand how much I love LWH's refreshing and meaningful approach to all things wedding without all the expectations—what an honor to be included on their site!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am so happy for you!! Glad good things are pouring your way. Good things happen to good people ;)