Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thank you! (and a sale too!)


Thank you to everyone who helped to make it a great year for my little etsy shop—It's truly been a joy to have you all as customers, blog followers, friends, and etsy co-workers! I consider myself very lucky to be able to supplement my income by doing that which I absolutely love, that is, creating one of a kind handmade goods to beautify ones life and home.

I am in the middle of working out a redesign of my etsy shop which I hope will allow me to further define my motifs and a sense of continuity among my items. Many of my current items will still be offered but with a facelift of sorts and of course many new designs will replace those items being discontinued.

SO, while I busy myself with sketches and prototypes, you my lovely dears, can take advantage of some special savings in the shop on all the discontinued offerings which include all stationary, some home decor items, vintage accessories, and more! Check out my shop announcement for details and don't forget to take a peek at the clearance section-ENJOY!

No comments: