Thursday, September 15, 2011

Goings On

converse
Super top secret surprise

So much going on here, so little photographic evidence to prove it!

After turning in my first paper for grad school at the beginning of the week, I felt like a weight had been lifted and moved on to finishing the chuppah. There are just a few leaves left now (insert massive sigh of relief here) and boy could my fingers use a break. Yep, that's me...I'll always make my deadlines but I'll always be working right up to them because I've got a bevy of projects going on at once and want to do it all.

We're off to DC for the wedding this weekend and I can hardly believe it's been two years since we moved....really, how did that happen? I miss our friends there and all the places that became a part of our story more than knew I would. It will be a busy weekend where we get to run from one group of friends to the next in order to make up for the fact that this is the first time we've been back and that we currently live in the bermuda triangle of our social circle. I've got to say, I am chomping at the bit to get there and and see as many people and places as possible that we've been pining for.

In the middle of everything that's been going on, I've completed a pair of my embroidered Converse for a super secret client that I can't reveal just yet. A courier is coming by today to pick them up though and I'm giddy to tell you all about it when the time comes so hold on to your hats for that one...

I hope to see you here once we get back with lovely travel photos and a slew of crafty seasonal things that I'm looking forward to completing now that I can devote more time to other projects. Sounds good, ya?!

1 comment:

Meeling said...

Sounds like you've been very busy!! A little getaway will be so much fun.

Have the best time!!

ps...can't wait to know who your surprise client is??? ;-)