Thursday, July 29, 2010

down the isle in style


i just finished this custom order for another pair of wedding converse. dang, working on these shoes is tough, but i love love love how they come out! and this pair is so cute with the little skull & bows on the second tongue of the shoe...should be one stylin' bride that's for sure.


among the custom work i've had in lately, i'm also knee deep in embroidery work right now for some new shop items and for a couple pillows to go in my own home. it will be nice to actually keep something i've put so much work into and i'm almost done so there will be plenty to share with you in the near future. i better get back to it...there really doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to do everything on my to-do list!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I guess I was leaving for vacation about the time you were coming back from your wedding! I just got all caught up and I have to say you were such a beautiful bride!! The photos are so gorgeous and I can't wait to see more!!!

*cute shoes too!