so here it goes:
1. friends always recognize me in a crowd because of my laugh. it sounds something like a hyena with hiccups and i have no control over it; i am told this is both endearing as well as disturbing ;)
2. i have been all over north america but have never gotten the chance to travel overseas. i would like to do this more than anything else in the world!!!
3. my greatest fears involve clowns (or really any adult in costume), having my head underwater, and rare skin diseases—weird, i know.
4. i played the violin for 8 years starting in the 5th grade. i love and miss playing in an orchestra and hope that someday i will do so again.
5. i am addicted to shopping at Anthropologie. best. store. ever.
6. in college, i spent a semester in new york city where i was an intern at Saturday Night Live and at the Whitney Museum of American Art. unforgettable and very surreal!
7. i am that person who stoops to pick up pennies in the street, every single one, i just can't help myself!