Monday, January 26, 2009

seeing red (in a good way!)


I just finished this apron today and am so happy with the way the red hand-stitching came out! It also matches the pair of potholders i posted in the shop just a bit ago. If you hadn't noticed yet, I'm a bit in love with polka dots :) I love that they have some vintage charm about them but also a very graphic and modern appeal as well.

I've been trying to update the shop more often so make sure to check it out if you haven't recently. I've got some new draft snakes and vintage items up with other new things in the works—i hope to post more soon on some rice hot/cold therapy bags with essential oils mixed in and about some coasters that i'm working on now!

3 comments:

Rheea said...

The print on the pocket is cute. Lovely apron :)

picciolo said...

what a lovely apron, I love the little cutlery print. and the colours in your draft snake are gorgeous!
: )

thestoryofkat said...

thank you :) it's really nice to get some feedback from other artists!