Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Grand Opening: Purls and Lace



You might have noticed the new shop on my blog's sidebar...Purls and Lace—my new etsy shop!

This is my second shop and will be focused around recreating knit (and some crochet) accessories from vintage patterns. Snoods, spats, stockings, and lacy shawls for the lass who loves to dress with vintage flair! I'm also going to be making some cozies for hot water bottles, tea pots, and coffee cups. You can find some bulky knit cozies for your to go coffee cups in the shop now which I've embellished with lots of vintage buttons from my stash!

Just for you lovely blog followers, please take 10% off in my Purls and Lace shop for the next week when you enter the uber top secret code in the "note's to seller" section during check-out. And what is the uber top secret code you ask? the code is, drumroll please:

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

not kidding kiddos, just copy and paste! may as well have some fun with it if you're going to run your own shop, huh?!

3 comments:

Bethany Dirksen said...

Kat, Thanks you so much for your encouraging words on my blog! I am glad things are going well for you. Your new shop looks very very cute. I'm sure with your experience and knowledge it will take off in no time! I am following your blog now and look forward to hearing more from you.

thestoryofkat said...

o i am glad i could lift your spirits a little...meeting my sales goals is still challenging, to say the least, but when it does turn out it is so rewarding to see ones creations head out into the world! i'll be sure to check in on your blog too :)

cabin + cub said...

Congrats on the new shop! It looks great! Hope you get lots of sales. ;)