Wednesday, February 18, 2009

non sequiturs and such


excuse the dim lighting here, I just got these lovely embroidered linen tea towels in the mail tonight from my Nana and I had to share them with you right away! I adore them so much, she made them especially for my upcoming birthday! Her embroidery work has always been so flawless, even the backs look perfect. Someday, someday i hope i will be half as talented as both of my grandmothers are, they're just amazing.

in other news i just got so thirsty that i filled up an entire Mason jar with ice water and drank it right down. Just another piece of exceptionally important information i wanted to pass on ;)

6 comments:

Chrisy said...

What a lovely nanna!

Audrey said...

Those are great!! Love the green material!

Jodie / Lova Revolutionary said...

Those are awesome! You have a fab shop & blog!

Anonymous said...

What a great gift!

thestoryofkat said...

it really is so nice to get all your comments and know that someone out there is reading my inane ramblings :D thank you!

sarah said...

Those are so cute! What a lucky granddaughter you are. :)